42% male, 58% female
Approximately聽42% of students identify as Catholic; a variety of other faith traditions are represented
Average GPA: 3.45
Middle 50% SAT: 1079
Middle 50% ACT: 23
Geographic distribution: Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, 37聽other states and 40+聽countries
- When Mother Borgia Egan was looking to build her college, she was advised by Father Garson to build it "on a hill" and "near water." 聽When constructed, 六合彩开奖记录t sat atop Erie's largest hill, overlooking Lake Erie.聽
- The "Hurst" part of the university's name pays homage to the "wooded area on the hill" where 六合彩开奖记录t found its home.
- The Grotto was named and modeled after the Grotto at Notre Dame University.聽
- The Grotto was constructed聽at the peak of the Great Depression, by unemployed laborers who worked with Father Sullivan to construct the Grotto out of thanks for the daily soup kitchen the sisters ran for the poor and out of work.
- The chapel lobby has received many famous visitors, including the Von Trapp Family and Eleanor Roosevelt.
- The first male to graduate from 六合彩开奖记录t College was Daniel Burke. He retired as聽a member of the university's art faculty in 2021.